2012. április 13., péntek

Julie twitteren szórja az infókat.. KÖSZI EEWA!!!!

RT @iTweetStelena@julieplec we´ll have many Stelena moments on 320. Please, tell me they don´t end up arguing or with heartbreak
@mettaputri arguing, no. Heartbreak, maybe. It's a sad episode.

So many retweets to the DE roadtrip question... Seems like a lot of ppl were curious if it paralleled the SS scene for it too...

JP just said that it was DC (Dowsons Creek) inspired. Therefore, a lot of things are possible. I'M GOING WITH STOLEN KISSES. 

OK some tell me about motel scene in Dawson's Creek what happened there?

@OhCynthiaa @Delena_support there's a motel scene in the books too hmm
@IanRulesMyWorld @OhCynthiaa yeah book scene is awesome but JP kinda said it isn't similar to the books' one




Julie wants us to trend 'Save Alaric'. I hope Damon's bff doesnt die.

@julieplec In an interview, Ian was talking about a "really emotional" scene between Damon and Elena. Want to tease our DEprived souls?
@Dr3amWrit3r can't. too spoiler-y.
@julieplec 3x20 seems too SE centered is there anything 2 look forward to for DE fans in E20 or should we just prepare 4 another DE drought?
@Delena_support 320 has one of my favorite Damon scenes of all time. Does it involve Elena? No. But I hope you'll watch anyway.
@julieplec and I'm looking forward to Damon /Alaric scene in 3x20. Dalaric is one of my favorite relationships on TVD :)
@Delena_support Favorite Dalaric scene of all time.



@julieplec are the DE roadtrip/motel scenes in the next ep inspired by the TVD book Shadow Souls?
@Avid_Writer_ actually, somewhat inspired by Dawson's Creek.


@julieplec I wanted to ask you if there are beautiful scenes of cooperation between Damon and Stefan :)
@_chiara9_ yes, very much so



@julieplec Will the fact that Damon beat up to Kol to save Matt be acknowledged?
@_CantShakeHim not on-camera. it's just understood. no one is holding it against him.




Nora Linjawy ‏ @NoraLinjawy    · Open
@julieplec what do you think we should trend about #TVD ?
 julieplec ‏ @julieplec Close
@NoraLinjawy Save Alaric.





@julieplec I'm so excited for the finale its kind of unreal if you could expand on what Ian spoke about in a recent interview with tvguide
@asuperslut I did a couple interviews today that touched on that, so stay tuned.
10:08 AM - 13 Apr 12 via web · Details
@julieplec we are dying of anticipation Julie! :) this Delena drought suck life out of me I need some DE goodness ASAP D:

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése