2012. május 10., csütörtök

Spoiler Kat Grahamtől



Kat Graham Teases ‘Vampire Diaries’ Finale: The Decision, The Cliffhanger & More

Vampire Diaries Finale Spoilers
Courtesy of The CW (3)
Sign up for the HL newsletter!

Plus, Kat answers the question on everyone’s mind: Why are there no drag queens in her latest music video?

If you woke up this morning in a panicked sweat, there’s a pretty good chance you’re a Vampire Diaries fan — and Kat Graham tells HollywoodLife.com you have every right to panic. Not only does tonight’s season finale find the good kids of Mystic Falls facing off against their teacher-turned-enemy Alaric (Matt Davis), but it also promises a decision fans have waited three long years for: Will Elena (Nina Dobrev) choose to be with Damon (Ian Somerhalder) or Stefan (Paul Wesley)?
Here’s my full interview with Kat about the finale, the future, and her own music career:
What kind of drama will we see with Bonnie, Jeremy and Jamie?
“I don’t know yet. That’s not something that’s necessarily explored in the season finale. I think that’s something that will maybe peek its head in season four. I think there’s a little more that you’re going to be worried about with Bonnie in the season finale than that.”
That sounds ominous. So the finale is grounded more in action than emotion?
“There’s a lot of action. Even looking at the call sheets, it was hours and hours and hours of stunts. This and that and stakes flying. There was a lot going on when we were all shooting the finale. But it’s also very emotional. You get to see some flashbacks, and I’m actually in them, which is great. I love a good flashback. But of course I’m not in, like, 1800s clothes or anything. I’m in high school, and I never went to high school, so it’s always fun for me to jump into that gear.”
Elena has a pretty big decision to make this week. Will Bonnie help her with that?
“Bonnie might be a little too busy to help Elena make that decision. She’s busy making her own decisions, teaming up with people and doing things on the side. But I will say that while I’m not necessarily shocked at her decision, by the end of the season finale, you’re going to wonder what she’s going to do next.”
Ah, so one decision is made, but Elena still has another on the table?
“Yes, for sure.”
And you mentioned “teaming up with people.” Are there some surprising alliances?
“There will definitely be surprise alliances, a lot of them. You’re going to be shocked. There are so many surprises. It’s the biggest finale we’ve ever had. And the cliffhanger is … so good.”
Is Bonnie involved in said cliffhanger?
“She’s definitely involved.”
Switching gears, I’m loving “Put Your Graffiti On Me.” But I was surprised there aren’t any drag queens in the music video. 
“It’s weird. You have to go back to my older ghetto YouTube videos like “Sassy” where Rhea Litre is all up in there, like, fully living. There are no drag queens, surprisingly. But we do a lot of club appearances, and we’re doing a remix video, so you might see some drag queens.
Will you be focusing more on your music now that you have down time?
You mean now that I have a record deal? Yeah! Maybe I should, right? “Graffiti” was released the 29th or 26th of March, and then we wrapped April 3rd, so I went right into promotion for this song. It hasn’t really stopped for me. I’m also doing the groundwork for this, which I’ve never really known. I’ve only known about going to the club, doing my song, and then I was done. I didn’t know about club spins and radio spins and getting your music video on rotation. I haven’t known that life of an artist so far.”

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése